Aluminum oxide profile:
The substrate as anode, placed in the electrolyte for electrolysis, artificially formed a layer of protective oxide film on the surface of the substrate to form the aluminum oxide profile.
Main features of aluminum oxide profiles:
1. It can form a variety of colors on the surface of the substrate, which is most suitable for your requirements.
2. Strong hardness, suitable for all kinds of construction, industrial material production.
The anodic aluminum profile is placed in the water-soluble latex solution, and the coating film protective layer is artificially deposited on the surface of the aluminum profile oxide film by direct current to form the electrophoretic aluminum profile.
Electrophoretic aluminum profile main features:
1. It has strong film hardness and strong impact resistance.
2. With high film adhesion, not easy to fall off aging.
3. It has stronger wear resistance, weather resistance and alkaline resistance than aluminum oxide profiles.
4. The surface is colorful and beautiful, with a mirror-like luster effect.
Electrophoretic aluminum profiles are processed on the basis of aluminum oxide, and the quality is higher than that of aluminum oxide. The price is better.