Doors and windows have been used for a long time, and it is inevitable that there will be breakage.
Once scratched, even if it does not affect the aluminum profile
of doors and windows, it will also damage the overall aesthetics of doors and windows.
In the practical process of our daily life, there are two kinds of scratches on the surface of doors and windows, mechanical scratches and artificial scratches.
Next, i will introduce to you the causes and solutions of scratches on the surface of aluminum profiles of doors and windows:
Causes of scratches on aluminum profiles of doors and windows
1. The concave scratches from the surface are mostly caused by foreign objects stuck to the mold or rough processing at the empty knife.
2. The raised scratches at the corners of the product are caused by cracks in the extrusion die.
3. Lateral scratches or scratches are mainly due to the presence of hard objects on the cooling bed when the products are transported laterally from the sliding table to the finished sawing table, which will scratch the products.
4. There are also scratches during loading and handling. Scratches are common surface defects in the extrusion process of aluminum profiles.
How to avoid scratches on the aluminum surface of doors and windows
1. The working belt of the extrusion die should be smooth and smooth, and the empty knife of the extrusion die should also be processed smoothly.
2. Careful inspection should be made when installing the mold to prevent the mold with small cracks from being used, and the radius of the fillet should be paid attention to when designing the mold.
3. A spacer that is softer than the product should be placed when loading, and the transportation and hoisting should be handled smoothly and carefully.
4. Of course, the reasons for the scratches of aluminum profiles are not only these, there are also scratches for various reasons.
5. At this time, you can dry it with a clean rag. According to the depth of the scratch, fill it with plaster and other materials, smooth it, and then do a second spray.