As an aluminum production equipment, aluminum profile
manufacturers extrude various aluminum alloy profiles every day. Among them, shell-type aluminum profiles are the more common ones. Shell-type aluminum profiles generally have higher decorative requirements. Therefore, the following points should be paid attention to when extruding the aluminum profile of the shell:
1. Choose a suitable extruder with a reasonable extrusion ratio. In particular, the thin-walled shell aluminum profile is subjected to a relatively large force during extrusion, and the extrusion ratio is very important.
2. Straightening, the extruded aluminum profile needs to be straightened after the temperature is lowered to below 60 degrees. When straightening, you need to stretch, and you must pay attention when stretching, because the aluminum profile has not yet aged when it is extruded, it is relatively soft, and it is easy to deform when it is stretched too much.
3. Appropriate fixtures should be selected for stretching, especially the aluminum profiles of the shell, and the deformation should be controlled within the range of 1% as much as possible. Not only the fixture, but also the proficiency of the workers has relatively high requirements.
4. It is necessary to pay attention to the stress of some easily neglected parts to avoid the occurrence of defects such as partial or point-shaped scale deformation, twisting, and spiraling of the aluminum profile.
5. Because the top has the effect of insulating heat, the aluminum profile that has just been extruded needs to be turned over frequently during the cooling process to avoid local bright spot defects due to uneven cooling, especially for some large sections with thick walls of aluminum profiles.
6. When taking aluminum profiles and moving them, you must pay attention to prevent rubbing. There should be a gap between each material, and each layer of material should be separated by tops. The bending and discharging length of aluminum profiles should be dealt with in time.