Industrial aluminum alloy profile is a cross-sectional material extruded by a die, and the material is generally 6063 or 6061. It is not only used in various automated machinery and equipment industries to make equipment skeletons, mechanical equipment shells, and aluminum alloy protective covers. It is also used in home and various indoor functional structures because of its flexibility, green environmental protection and other characteristics. It has a wide audience and a wide range of uses. It is one of the more popular new materials in the industry in recent years. Today, with the continuous development of the aluminum alloy profile processing industry, we all know that the production and processing of industrial aluminum alloy products is more important. So in the process of extrusion processing of industrial aluminum alloy profiles, what aspects should be paid attention to?
We must know that industrial aluminum alloy materials are relatively soft, and are prone to problems such as top damage, scratches, crushing and deformation during the extrusion process. In the extrusion process, in addition to meeting the mold standards, the following points need to be paid attention to.
1. Do a good job of aluminum extrusion to reduce bad products. You need to clean it first, and you need to pay extra attention when cleaning it. Cleaning includes molds, punches, assembly lines, and packaging materials. To ensure that there are no sharp debris, no dirt is regularly corrected, and the requirements for the mold are relatively strict.
2. Pay attention to aluminum alloy burrs, which need to be sent to the mold in time for maintenance and tracking.
3. The aluminum parts are easy to be hardened when heated, so the material needs to be pressed during the extrusion process, and then pressed, which can play a role in heat dissipation.
4. For products with many perforations, it is necessary to clean the surface of the mold in time to keep the mold and product clean, and reduce top damage and scratches. If top damage is found, it is necessary to find out the cause and solve it in time.
5. Clean the aluminum sheet produced during the pressing mold in time after production every day to avoid the deterioration of the product after production.