Unitized glass curtain wall refers to a building curtain wall that is directly installed on the main structure by various curtain wall panels and supporting frames in a complete basic unit of curtain wall structure; while frame-type glass curtain wall is a component processed in the workshop and transported. At the construction site, the components are installed on the building structure one by one according to the construction process, and then the curtain wall is installed. The following are the differences between unitized aluminum curtain wall
and frame curtain wall:
1. The unitized aluminum curtain wall is more suitable for the unitized glass curtain wall, mainly because these panels and components are assembled in the factory and hoisted as a whole, which is easy to guarantee the safety of the system.
2. The unit curtain wall occupies a relatively large capital in the early stage, and the requirements for the accuracy of civil construction will be higher. The design is difficult, the total labor cost is high, there are many varieties of materials, and the amount of consumables on one side is large.
3. The unit type does not depend on scaffolding, and the installer does not need to use a hanging basket for installation outdoors. It will be safer, and the control of construction quality is relatively good, and it will not cause major quality problems due to the operation problems of on-site workers.
4. If the aluminum curtain wall is unitized, it is necessary to ensure that the quality of the construction personnel is relatively high, and several special trainings must be carried out before entering the construction site.
5. Frame curtain wall can meet most common curtain wall projects and design shapes, and unitized aluminum curtain wall can meet almost all common glass curtain walls and glass curtain walls with complex design shapes; more and more landmark curtain wall projects and super high-rise buildings are being used today. The use of unitized aluminum curtain wall, the general application of airports and office buildings is to use frame curtain wall.
The above is the difference between unitized aluminum curtain wall and frame curtain wall. Which one to choose needs to be selected according to the actual situation.