Industrial aluminum profiles
for the automation equipment industry with higher precision requirements, the accuracy error of 1mm may cause unqualified equipment. So the processing accuracy of industrial aluminum profiles is more critical, and the processing accuracy of industrial aluminum profiles is closely related to the processing error of industrial aluminum profiles.
The smaller the processing error of industrial aluminum profiles, the higher the precision. And what are the common processing errors of industrial aluminum profiles?
1. Positioning error: Industrial aluminum profiles on the surface to confirm the size position and machine tool processing parts are inconsistent, positioning is not allowed to cause error, in the process of processing and cutting generally will not produce, generally produced in the early processing.
2. Machine tool error: Machine tool error includes spindle rotation, guide rail, transmission chain. These three errors one unqualified, may cause the error of industrial aluminum profiles in the process of processing.
3. Fixture error: In the process of processing industrial aluminum profiles, the fixture is to make the workpiece and the tool and machine tool out of the correct position, the position error of the fixture has a greater impact on the error of aluminum profile processing.
4. Adjustment error: In the process of profile will generally be adjusted to the profile, and the error in the adjustment process is easy to produce. So in the process of processing need to consider the adjustment error, as far as possible to reduce the adjustment error.
5. Tool error: The tool will wear in the cutting process, the damaged tool will change the size and shape of the profile. Therefore, it is necessary to replace the tool frequently and check the wear degree of the tool.
6. Measurement error: Measurement error may be affected by measuring tools, measuring methods, subjective and objective factors.