The most frequently used accessories for industrial aluminum profiles
are bolts, which can be said to be the soul of the frame structure of industrial aluminum profiles. Because whether it is a bolt with a nut connection or a bolt with a corner piece connection, it needs to be used. Therefore, the choice of this accessory is also particularly important. It is related to the safety and stability of the frame structure. However, many users often encounter loose bolts during use, which poses a great safety hazard to the stability of the frame frame.
The reasons and solutions for the loosening of industrial aluminum profile bolts are as follows:
1. After the aluminum profile bolt is tightened, over time, it may become loose after working for a period of time. For example, if equipment is installed on the frame, the vibration of the equipment will affect the bolts, and it is normal for the bolts to loosen over time. The solution to this situation is that the staff should regularly check the bolts of the connection parts and perform secondary tightening on the loose bolts.
2. The tapping depth of the threaded holes processed on the profile is not enough, which is one of the reasons why the bolts cannot be tightened, and one of the main reasons why the bolts are loosened too quickly during use. The solution is to strictly follow the standard drilling and tapping size and depth in the pre-processing.
3. The thread on the bolt is damaged, and the tightening effect is reduced. In this case, one is that the quality of the bolt itself is not up to standard, and the other is that the thread wears a lot during use. The solution to this situation is to choose bolts of up to standard quality, and if damage is found, new bolts should be replaced in time.
4. The bolts do not match the specifications of the matching nuts. If the bolt is too small, it will not fit into the nut mouth, and if the bolt is too large, the bolt will not be tightened tightly. Therefore, the matching bolts and nuts can be selected to achieve a better tightening effect.
5. Add spacers to use. Some bolts need to be added with elastic gaskets when they are used, such as hexagon socket head bolts, semi-circle head bolts, etc. The function of the gasket is to increase the contact area between the bolt and the connection part of the industrial aluminum profile to prevent loosening.