We need to know that if we want to produce aluminum profiles
, we need to use an aluminum profile extrusion equipment production line. A complete set of aluminum profile production lines has a total of 6 types of equipment, namely: aluminum profile extrusion machine, long rod hot shear furnace, aluminum extrusion there are 6 kinds of equipment such as alloy aging furnace, mold furnace, traction machine and cooling bed. So, do you know the order of use of these 6 kinds of equipment? What is the production process of extruded aluminum profiles?
1. First, hang the aluminum rod on the material rack of the long rod hot shear furnace, so that the aluminum rod is laid flat on the material rack. Ensure that there is no stacking of rods and avoid accidents and mechanical failures.
2. Standardize the operation of aluminum rods into the furnace. It is recommended to store 12 aluminum rods in the furnace. Heating is carried out at room temperature for about 3.5 hours and the temperature can reach about 480 ° C (normal production temperature), and the temperature is kept for 1 hour. Ready to produce!
3. While heating the aluminum rod, place the mold in the mold furnace for heating! (About 480℃).
4. After the heating and heat preservation of the aluminum rod and the mold is completed, put the mold into the die seat of the extruder.
5. Operate the long rod hot shear furnace to cut the aluminum rod and transport it to the raw material inlet of the extruder.
6. Put the extrusion pad to operate the extruder to extrude the raw material.
7. The profile enters the cooling air stage through the extrusion discharge hole, and is pulled and sawed to a fixed length by the tractor.
8. The cooling bed moving table transports the aluminum profiles to the adjustment table, and modulates and corrects the aluminum profiles.
9. The corrected aluminum profiles are transported from the conveying table to the finished product table for fixed-length sawing.
10. The finished aluminum profiles shall be framed and transported to the aging charge truck by the workers.
11. Operate the aging furnace to push the finished aluminum profile into the furnace for aging, about 200℃, and hold it for 2 hours.
12. Out of the oven cooling, get is ideal hardness, size standard finished aluminum profile.