As soon as you hear the name of the aluminum profile shelf
, you will know that this kind of shelf is made of aluminum. What are the things we need to pay attention to when customizing aluminum profiles? These things mainly include aluminum profile specifications, connection methods, inspection and installation, and processing accuracy and so on four aspects. What's the difference between aluminum shelf profiles and steel ones?
Considerations when customizing the aluminum profile shelf:
1. Specifications of aluminum profiles
Before installing the industrial aluminum profile shelf, it is necessary to select the industrial aluminum profile specifications, and select the corresponding industrial aluminum profile specifications according to the actual weight of the products to be placed. Otherwise, the selected specifications do not have enough bearing capacity, and the built aluminum profile shelf is prone to collapse.
2. Connection method
If the connection method used in the installation of the industrial aluminum profile shelf does not conform to the actual load-bearing, the finished product will shake after being placed on the shelf. If you only put some portable products, you can use corner pieces to connect.
3. Inspection and installation
After the industrial aluminum profile shelf is installed, it is necessary to check whether the connecting parts are fastened in place to prevent the bolts and nuts from loosening, which is also a key point in the installation process.
4. Machining accuracy
In the process of shelf customization, cutting accuracy, punching accuracy, etc., need to be controlled within a reasonable range, so as to facilitate later installation, and there will be no large gaps or shaking at the splicing.
What is the difference between aluminum shelf profiles and steel ones?
1. Compared with steel, the quality of aluminum profiles is lighter and smaller, while steel is relatively heavy, so in general, the aluminum profile shelf is medium and light, while most of the steel shelves are heavy.
2. The assembly method is different. The aluminum profile shelf is assembled with special aluminum profile connectors, while the steel shelf is directly clamped by the claws at both ends of the beam in the column card of the column.
3. The aluminum profile shelf is generally silver-white or black, but the steel shelf has a lot of color choices because it is sprayed.
4. The surface treatment of the aluminum profile shelf is anodized and the surface treatment of the steel shelf is spraying or galvanizing.