1. When the aluminum profile
is kneaded, the temperature is too low, the kneading speed is too slow, the outlet temperature of the profile in the kneading machine cannot reach the solid solution temperature, and the solid solution strengthening affect cannot be realized;
Solution: Reasonably control the kneading temperature and kneading speed, so that the outlet temperature of the profile in the kneading machine is kept above the solution temperature;
2. There are few fans at the outlet of the aluminum profile, and the air volume is not enough, resulting in a slow cooling rate, and the aluminum profile cannot be lowered to below 200 °C in the shortest time, so that the coarse magnesium silicide is precipitated prematurely, thereby reducing the solid solution phase. Mechanical function of the profile after heat treatment;
Solution: Strengthen the air-cooling conditions, and if conditions permit, the factory can install atomizing cooling equipment, in order to meet the requirements of the 6063 alloy cooling gradient;
3. The composition of the ingot is unqualified, and the content of magnesium and silicon in the ingot does not meet the specification requirements;
Solution: Strengthen the quality management of ingots;
4. The ingot is not homogenized, so that the magnesium silicide phase precipitated in the ingot arrangement cannot be re-dissolved in a relatively short period of kneading, resulting in insufficient solid solution and affecting the performance of the product;
Solution: Homogenize the ingot;
5. Improper aging process, poor hot air circulation or incorrect position of thermocouple equipment, resulting in insufficient or over-aging.
Solution: Reasonable determination of the aging process, correct installation of thermocouples, and correct placement of aluminum profiles to ensure smooth hot air circulation.