1. Compared with other commonly used metals, aluminum profiles
have lower density and lighter weight. The density is only 2.70g/cm3, which is 1/3 of copper or iron. Regardless of the weight it needs to carry.
2. Aluminum profiles are processed by hot and cold processes in the production process, so it has strong corrosion resistance.
3. Aluminum profiles also have good ductility and can be made of light alloys with many metal elements, so that their materials are relatively high-quality.
4. Compared with other metal materials, aluminum profiles have strong plasticity, and are also a product with good productivity and good advantages for production.
5. Aluminum profiles have good casting properties, so it can be processed into aluminum profiles of different shapes.
6. The surface treatment performance is good, so it looks bright in appearance.
7. The chemical properties are stable, non-magnetic, and the aluminum profile can be recycled and reused. It is also known as a benign and recyclable metal material.
8. The coefficient of elasticity is small, so that they will not rub and spark when they collide together, so it is also the best in automotive technology.
9. It has good thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity, so it has outstanding performance in short-distance power transmission.
10. Compared with other metal materials, aluminum profiles have no metal pollution, no toxicity, and no volatile metals in the surface oxide layer.