1. The aluminum solar panel frame is extruded, and the aluminum round cast rod is put into the extruder, extruded through the frame aluminum profile mold, and immediately air-cooled and quenched to quickly cool down.
2. Straightening, the aluminum solar panel frame that has just been extruded is soft and will be bent and deformed. It needs a straightening machine to straighten it. Then saw off the head and tail of the material, and send it to the aging furnace for aging.
3. Aging is to greatly improve the strength of aluminum profiles by heating to a certain temperature and holding it for a certain period of time.
4. Sandblasting, the aged aluminum solar panel frame is sent to the sandblasting machine for surface sandblasting. The surface of the aluminum solar panel frame after sandblasting can form a matte effect to create a beautifying surface effect.
5. Anodizing, anodizing on the surface of solar frame In order to make the frame more corrosion-resistant, the thickness of the oxide film of the aluminum solar panel frame is generally thicker than that of the work material, and the corrosion resistance is stronger. Generally, the solar frame has two kinds of black oxidation and natural color oxidation. The difference between black oxidation and natural color oxidation is that there is one more process. The frame is put into the black metal salt solution before sealing the hole, so that the metal salt is adsorbed in the pores of the oxide film, and then the hole is sealed.
6. Film, because the solar frame surface requirements are very high, there should be no scratches or scratches, so the aluminum profiles after oxidation treatment should be filmed.
7. Sawing, according to the size requirements of the long and short sides of the frame, using a double-head saw, the saw blade is at a 45-degree bevel. This way you can saw a good one in just one step.
8. The frame punching holes, installation holes, grounding marks, and punching riveting points, among which the falling holes, installation holes and grounding marks can be completed in one step with a combined die.
9. The short side is plugged with the corner code, and the two ends of the short side need to be plugged with the corner code and then punched into the riveting point, so that the corner code is fixed and will not loosen.
10. Inspection, this step includes machine inspection and manual inspection. The stamped frame is placed on the inspection table to check whether the processing size is qualified and whether there are any missing processing steps. Then manually inspect the surface one by one for scratches, black spots, uneven color, etc.
11. Install pallets. After passing the inspection, the long and short sides are respectively coded into their respective pallets, and each layer is separated by paper to prevent scratches. Then wrap it with wrapping film and pack it with packing tape. If you need to export, it should be fixed with wooden boards, then put in a carton, and then packaged.