Aluminum alloy partition and partition aluminum profile
seem similar, but they are actually two different partition products. The scope of their use and their differences are different. The following is a brief introduction to the differences between the two.
1. Aluminum alloy partition: Use aluminum alloy as the frame and fixing material, generally curtain wall doors and windows aluminum. It is the effect of installing a whole piece of tempered glass in an aluminum alloy frame to make a whole wall. The aluminum alloys used are mostly 1.2mm-2.0mm thick aluminum materials with anodized matte treatment, powder coating treatment, electrophoresis treatment, and wood grain transfer treatment.
2. Partition aluminum profile: Use 6063 aluminum profile as the frame column, which can be made with different materials of separator mesh. It can play different functions according to the place and scope of use. Most of the profiles use 4040 aluminum profile series. Common separator meshes include acrylic panels, barbed wire, PV panels, tempered glass, aluminum-plastic panels, and so on.
Differences in places of use:
1. Aluminum alloy partition: It is mostly used for indoor environment decoration. The common ones are office partitions, shopping malls and store area partitions. It is one of the common partition materials in modern office buildings.
2. Partition aluminum profile: It is mostly used for partition of various production workshop areas and protection of equipment fences. It can reasonably divide the use space and area, increase the use efficiency of the space, and also play a role in protecting the safety of production equipment and production personnel.
Installation method difference:
1. Aluminum alloy partition: It needs to be anchored with the walls at both ends, and some partitions need to be embedded in the wall. When installing, you need to install wood tiles on the wall first. Aluminum alloy partitions are mostly closed area partitions, that is, the upper end of the partition is connected to the ceiling, and the bottom is connected to the ground.
2. Partition aluminum profile: It is installed with matching aluminum profile accessories, and there are various connection methods, which can be selected according to your own needs. Aluminum profile partitions are generally made by first assembling profiles and sheets into semi-finished products, and then combining them as a whole. Specifications and dimension can be customized according to requirements. Common types of partitions include fixed, movable, closed, semi-closed and so on.