Advantages of aluminum profile
1. Strong plasticity
Aluminum alloy profiles
have the advantages of light weight, high strength and extruded forming, which can meet the requirements of all kinds of new section of door and window designers.
2. Good sealing performance
Aluminum alloy profiles have strong air tightness, water tightness, heat insulation and sound insulation, which are suitable for various applications in the construction industry.
3. Environmental protection and energy saving
Aluminum alloy profiles can be made of new heat insulation materials, so that the heat conduction of aluminum alloy is minimized, heat insulation, sound insulation effect is good.
4. Excellent weather resistance
Aluminum alloy profiles after a variety of process treatment, the surface has acid, alkali erosion and not by air pollution, acid rain, ozone attack.
5. The decorative effect is elegant
Aluminum profile surface can be a variety of different surface treatment, can meet all kinds of architectural decoration needs, to the building covered with beautiful clothing.
Introduction to the operation requirements of aluminum profiles
1. When the anodized profile enters the coloring groove, it must maintain a large inclination and be placed in the middle of the poles to ensure that the left and right pole distance is equal.
2. Check whether the tank concentration meets the process requirements.
3. When transmitting electric coloring, the driving hook and the conductive beam hook must be removed, and stand for 0.5 ~ 1 minutes before transmitting electric coloring.
4. Coloring voltages of the same color must be equal. Adjust the power supply voltage before coloring.
5. When the color is too light, re-put the coloring tank with electricity to complement the color. When the color is too dark, re-put the acidic tank behind the coloring tank or oxidation tank to fade.
6. Because the golden color can not fade, the coloring time should not be too long.