Usually the price of aluminum profile doors and windows
consists of three elements: profiles, window types, and accessories. Among them, the wall thickness of the profile has a great influence on the price of the product. When purchasing aluminum profile doors and windows, many consumers will take it for granted that the thicker the wall thickness of the aluminum profile exceeds the standard, the better the product quality will be. In fact it's not true.
The standard for the profile wall thickness of aluminum profile door and window products is set in accordance with the requirements of energy conservation and environmental protection to ensure product safety and performance. It is not that the thicker the product profile wall thickness, the better the product quality. Because the wall thickness of the profile is too thick, the air tightness and water tightness of the product cannot be guaranteed, and the product quality is high.
To judge the quality of an aluminum profile door and window product, we must consider the following aspects:
1. The rationality of profile design,
2. The air tightness and water tightness of the product,
3. The configuration of glass, hardware and accessories of the product.
If the profile design of a product is unreasonable, and the air tightness and water tightness cannot meet the requirements, even if its wall thickness exceeds N times the standard, it is not a good product.
Moreover, in the big picture, excessive pursuit of the wall thickness of aluminum alloy profiles will definitely bring serious waste of resources. From a small point of view, excessively thick profiles will inevitably bring high product prices and bring unnecessary economic burdens to consumers.
The thickness, strength and oxide film of the aluminum profiles used for high-quality aluminum profile doors and windows generally meet the standards, such as the relevant regulations:
1. The aluminum profile wall thickness of aluminum profile doors and windows should be no less than 1.2mm, and the thickness of the oxide film should reach 10 microns.
2. Tempered glass is better than ordinary glass, if the safety and durability of doors and windows are considered.
3. Stainless steel hardware accessories (such as screws, hinges, etc.) are better than aluminum accessories.
4. The pulley is better. Choose the product made of stainless steel, so that the strength and wear resistance are higher, the pushing and pulling is lasting and smooth, and it is not easy to break.