Aluminum window shutters
refers to a kind of shutter made of aluminum alloy material, which has the advantages of light weight and durability.
Aluminum window shutters production process
1. The surface color of aluminum window shutters is made of lead-free coating paint, which has high sun resistance and heat resistance, excellent dimming and shielding, good flexibility, not easy to deform, heat insulation and sunshade, and block ultraviolet rays.
2. It will not fade due to long-term sunlight exposure. Aluminum window shutters are made of aluminum sheets with high heat reflectivity, which can reflect most of the sunlight heat, which helps to improve the cooling and heating effect of air conditioners and achieve the purpose of energy saving.
Precautions for the production and processing of aluminum window shutters
1. The raw materials of aluminum window shutters, aluminum profiles, steel, etc., should be carried out in the processing workshop, and the environment in the workshop should be kept clean; the machinery and equipment for processing aluminum profiles should be complete, the tools should be prepared in advance, and the processing equipment should be of high-precision quality.
2. All materials used for aluminum window shutters processing and some auxiliary accessories must have a certificate or inspection report that has been inspected by relevant departments before they can be put into use.
3. Before using structural glue, it is necessary to formulate a series of process standards, and strictly implement them according to the requirements. The glue room where the glue injection process is carried out must be kept clean and tidy, and a record of glue must be made.
4. It is not allowed to use cementing materials that have not passed the inspection or have not passed the permission, let alone cementing materials that have not been approved and certified, and cannot use expired cementing materials. Various connection accessories, fasteners and bolts used in the production of aluminum window shutters must have measures to prevent loosening.