Industrial aluminum profile
is a material processed on an assembly line, which can be built into various frame types for everyone to use. We have been in this industry for many years, and we know enough about the assembly knowledge to help you answer some questions.
Industrial aluminum profile construction
1. Confirm the site where the aluminum profile frame is built, and choose a ground with no slope on the plane to prevent the aluminum profile frame from being scratched or damaged during construction.
2. Sort and place the processed aluminum profiles for easy access.
3. According to the drawings, the main body of the aluminum profile frame is constructed from bottom to top. It should be noted that the connection method of the aluminum profile frame should be pre-embedded in advance.
4. Use professional tools to tighten the bolts and nuts.
5. After the construction is completed, check whether the bolts and nuts are loose to avoid potential safety hazards.
6. After assembly, scrub the aluminum profile frame and clean the ground.
Analysis of requirements for assembly of industrial aluminum profiles
1. According to the drawings, start the assembly from the bottom of the aluminum profile frame as a whole.
2. Prevent the nut from being embedded in the groove of the aluminum profile at the bottom.
3. Prevent the load-bearing column of the aluminum profile frame and fix it with accessories.
4. Use built-in connectors or other inner-connected aluminum fittings to connect at the corners.
5. When installing the plate, pay attention that the plate should be placed in the groove of the aluminum profile in parallel.
6. When installing the aluminum profile moving casters, the aluminum profile frame can be slightly turned over and then installed and fixed.
7. After the aluminum profile frame is assembled, check whether the connection is tight.
8. After the installation is completed, the protective film on the surface of the aluminum profile can be torn off, and the oil on the surface can be slightly wiped with alcohol.