As an industrial extruder aluminum equipment manufacturer, it will encounter the phenomenon of cracks when producing industrial aluminum profiles
. Cracks occur on the surface of the aluminum profile, which affects the use effect and aesthetics, so it can only be scrapped, which undoubtedly increases the production cost of the manufacturer. So today we will analyze the causes of cracks.
1. In the process of aluminum profile processing equipment, the aluminum bar is extruded through the extruder die, the head is pressed too fast, and the tail end runs slowly, so that the aluminum bar runs into the dead zone, resulting in cracks.
2. Excessive extrusion ratio, excessive extrusion temperature, and excessive extrusion speed are all likely to cause extrusion cracks in industrial aluminum profiles.
3. The pressure of the aluminum production equipment is uneven, or the speed is changed too fast when shifting.
4. The extrusion die design is unreasonable, and the metal flow rate of the die hole is uneven.
So many reasons have been summed up, we have to find solutions according to the reasons.
1. Slow down the extrusion speed of the head and tail of the aluminum profile. The front and rear ends of the stop mark of the aluminum profile are the dead zone or the surface aluminum of the aluminum rod, which has many impurities and poor quality.
2. Adopt a reasonable extrusion ratio, the temperature of the die, the temperature of the extrusion cylinder and the temperature of the aluminum rod should be strictly controlled according to the production requirements, and the appropriate extrusion speed should be selected.
3. Improve the sense of responsibility of the extruder workers, the extruder has stable speed regulation, uniform pressure, and manual operation when shifting.
4. Technicians should consider the metal flow rate when designing the mold, and the design is reasonable.