are widely used in the construction industry and various industrial manufacturing industries due to their environmental protection, stability, ease of processing and decoration. Aluminum alloy profiles can be divided into base material (blank), anodized profiles, electrophoretic paint profiles, powder spray profiles, fluorocarbon paint spray profiles and so on.
Equipment required for aluminum extrusion production:
The production of aluminum profiles requires an aluminum profile extrusion production line, and six types of equipment are used, namely aluminum profile extrusion press, long bar hot shear furnace, aging furnace, die furnace, traction machine and cooling bed. First, the aluminum rods are heated to a certain temperature, and then they are extruded, straightened, and aged through these equipment to produce aluminum profiles.
Aluminum extrusion production steps:
1. Aluminum rod heating - controlled between 410 and 500 degrees.
2. Extrusion - According to the principle of "high temperature and low speed, low temperature and high speed", the profiles are extruded.
3. Straightening - Through cold-bending correction, the defects such as bending and twisting of the profile are eliminated after straightening, and at the same time, the surface of the profile cannot have problems or uneven surfaces.
4. Artificial aging - aging treatment is carried out in strict accordance with the aging process system to improve the strength of the alloy.
5. Packing and warehousing - aluminum profiles that do not require further surface treatment are packaged and warehousing after a series of measurements such as length and strength.