In the extrusion production process of industrial aluminum profiles
, industrial aluminum profiles often have problems such as waves, twisting, bending, etc., which are due to the shape defects of the profiles caused by uneven metal flow.
The main reasons for shape defects such as waves, twists, and bending of aluminum profiles:
1. The unreasonable design of the working belt of the aluminum extrusion die leads to uneven metal flow;
2. The extrusion rate of the aluminum profile is too fast or the extruding temperature is too high, resulting in uneven metal flow;
3. The unreasonable layout of the aluminum profile mold holes causes uneven metal flow;
4. The guide is not suitable or the guide is not installed;
5. Inappropriate lubrication.
Solutions to shape defects such as waves, twists, and bending of aluminum profiles:
1. Trim the working belt of the aluminum extrusion die to make the metal flow evenly;
2. Adopt a reasonable extrusion process, and try to use low temperature extrusion under the premise of ensuring the outlet temperature;
3. Reasonable devise of aluminum extrusion die construction;
4. Configure a suitable guide;
5. Reasonable lubrication;
6. The aluminum extrusion tractor is used for traction and extrusion.