The embrittlement of special shaped aluminum profiles
is a factor that troubles the normal operation of profile enterprises. The embrittlement of special shaped aluminum profiles more or less affects the market share of profile companies and the reputation of customers.
The brittleness of special shaped aluminum profiles is mainly reflected in the physical and mechanical properties. Its main characteristics are: collapse and cold impact fracture occur during cutting. There are many reasons for the poor physical and mechanical properties of special shaped aluminum profiles products.
The formula of special shaped aluminum profiles and unreasonable mixing process
1. Too much stuffing
2. Addition and quantity of impact resistant modifier
3. Too much or too little stabilizer
4. Excessive external lubricant
5. The order of hot mix temperature, solidification temperature and curing time has a decisive influence on the profile performance
The extrusion process of special shaped aluminum profiles is unreasonable
1. Excessive or insufficient plasticization of materials
2. The nose pressure is insufficient
3. The low molecular components in the products are not discharged
4. Screw torque is too low
5. Traction speed does not match extrusion speed
The mold design of special shaped aluminum profiles is unreasonable
1. The section design of the die is unreasonable, especially the distribution of the inner ribs and the processing of the angle of the interface, which will cause stress concentration. It is necessary to improve the design and eliminate the right angle and acute angle on the interface.
2. The mold material is not uniform, resulting in inconsistent wall thickness, or density is inconsistent. This also results in a difference in mechanical properties between the two surfaces of the profile. In experiments, sometimes we can't satisfy the cold charge side, and this is just proof of that.
3. The cooling speed of the mold. Cooling water temperature is often not enough attention. The role of cooling water is to cool and stretch macromolecular chains in time to achieve the purpose of use.