1. Debris is attached on the ingot surface;
2. Ingot composition segregation, there are a lot of segregation surface;
3. When the ingot is not homogenized or the homogenization effect is not good, there are a certain number of hard metal particles in the ingot. When the metal flows through the working belt in the process of extrusion, these segregation surfaces or hard metal particles are attached to the surface of the working belt or cause damage to the working belt, and finally scratch the surface of the profile;
4. There are sundries in the mold cavity or working belt, and the hardness of the mold working belt is low, so that the surface of the working belt is injured when extrusion and scratched profiles;
5. There are hard inclusions in the bare metal or graphite bar on the discharge track or swing bed, which cause scratches on the surface of the profile when it contacts with the profile;
6. When the fork bar sends the profile from the discharge track to the swing bed, the profile is damaged due to the excessive speed;
7. Abrasion caused by artificially dragging profiles on the bed;
8. Damage is caused by friction or extrusion between profiles during transportation.
Aluminum profile surface solution:
1. Strictly control the quality of the chemical composition of the ingot;
2. Improve the quality of mold repair.
3. Improve the mold manufacturing accuracy and the mold regular nitriding and strictly implement the nitriding process parameters;
4. Use soft felt and plastic strip to isolate the profile from the auxiliary tools to minimize the contact damage between the profile and the auxiliary tools;
5. Handle lightly during production, try to avoid dragging or turning profiles at will;
6. Reasonably place profiles in the material frame to avoid mutual friction as far as possible.