Use aluminum extruder
Aluminum extrusion equipment generally includes: punch, punch die, punch press and drive. The configuration of the machine depends on the type of extrusion it manufactures and its custom application. For example, a direct extrusion machine will be equipped with a movable punch and a fixed die, while an indirect extrusion machine will be equipped with a fixed punch and a movable punch. In addition, depending on the application, the press may be horizontal or vertical, and the actuation may be mechanical or hydraulic.
The most customizable feature of aluminum extrusion machinery is the die, which can be customizable designed to create a cross section for any application. Manufacturers often use CNC machining to help them do the job.
Advantages over other aluminum production processes
1. Less machining: because aluminum alloy can be extruded into any complex section, therefore, as long as the design is reasonable, the extrusion material can also be easily assembled, so as to reduce the demand for machining. Some shapes can only be obtained by extrusion and cannot be achieved by any other process.
2. Low mold cost: compared with other competitive materials of rolling molding, casting, forging, etc., aluminum extrusion mold cost is lower.
3. High structural efficiency: aluminum extrusion material can achieve the maximum structural efficiency. Use profiles where you need to add strength, and remove profiles where you don't need them.
4. Light weight: extruded aluminum profile
light weight, high strength, and durable. Because of the difference in properties between aluminum and competing materials, aluminum structures that achieve the same effect weigh only about half as much as other metals, which are not yet easy to work with.
5. The surface treatment effect is diverse, and corrosion resistance is strong: through powder or electrophoretic coating, the designer can achieve any desired color. Naturally silver or colored anodized films are also included.
6. Less maintenance: aluminum is a natural and durable metal, and the above surface treatment enhances its durability.