Aluminum composite panels
have rich decorative effects and play a very important role. Advantages and disadvantages of aluminum composite panels?
1. Rich color, decorative strong: aluminum composite panels can be made into a variety of colors, to carry out pattern design matching all uses. Curtain walls decorated with aluminum composite panels are no less flattering than gorgeous glass and elegant stone curtain walls. Exposed to the sun, its layers are gorgeous and dignified, while avoiding light pollution. Compared with aluminum (or other metals) with the same rigidity or thickness, its mass is small compared with glass and stone, and the mass is much smaller.
2. Good rigidity: aluminum composite panels cleverly use the mechanical principle of I-beam structure, cleverly give its unique mechanical properties, compared with single-layer aluminum plate, its elastic limit is larger, not easy to deformation, in the natural state without too much external force, can maintain good flat performance for a long time.
3. Good durability: aluminum composite panels use metal and core thermal composite technology, bonding firm, its surface coating according to the use of different environment to choose different materials, generally three types of coatings, namely fluorocarbon paint, polyester paint, acrylic paint, fluorocarbon paint has more excellent weather resistance. It is widely used in curtain wall decoration and special occasions, and the experimental research shows that it can be used for more than 20 years in harsh outdoor environment.
1. Aluminum composite panels are generally constructed with three layers, with 0.1-0.5mm thick aluminum layer on both sides of the outside. The middle sandwich material is mainly made of medium and low pressure polyethylene (high-density polyethylene) and other polymer materials, which are bonded with tree vinegar glue. And fire resistance, weather resistance, durability, anti-aging performance is poor, burning or high temperature, even in the sun exposure will release toxic gas harmful to human health.
2. Composite strength is not high, curved curved surface is easy to break, local heat when the core material will expand causing surface aluminum deformation and fall off, coupled with its thermal expansion coefficient is generally larger than keel and building, often bulge phenomenon so as to lose effect and affect the appearance.